You might still remember my other bliss balls recipe. A favorite of many. Now, however, I was craving an autumn variety. And I am happy with the result.
Sweet potato puree goes so well with the cacao and chai spices. Further, the sweet potato and the chai provide a lovely grounding warmth. Perfect for balancing the windy, cool and turbulent vata properties of autumn.
Another tip: bake some extra sweet potatoes in the oven while preparing the sweet potato puree and use them in your dinner or breakfast.
Ingredients (12 large or 24 small bliss balls)
- 100 grams of sweet potato puree
- 150 grams of almond flour
- 6 medjoul dates
- 3 tablespoons of raw cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of chai or gingerbread spices
- pinch of himalayan salt
- Optional toppings such as cinnamon, shredded coconut or hazelnut flour
- Pit the dates and soak them in warm water for a few minutes.
- Grind the dates with a (hand)blender or chopper until smooth.
- Mix all ingredients with a spoon or mixer.
- Roll the mixture into bliss balls.
- Optionally, you can roll the balls through something such as cinnamon, shredded coconut or hazelnut flour.
- Keep the bliss balls in the refrigerator until use.Enjoy!
How to make sweet potato puree yourself
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes well.
- Pierce them several times with a fork.
- Bake in the oven (on a piece of baking paper on a grid or in a dish) for 45 minutes.
- Let the sweet potato cool on a wire rack.
- Remove the peel.
- Puree the sweet potatoes.
- Keep in the refrigerator until use.
Enjoy your habits today with love and light.
Never ever again miss anything from our yoga blog?
Do you want to implement more yoga lifestyle habits, step by step? To become more relax and create & enjoy your ideal life by heart? To live according to your intention? Your pursuit of happiness? It is our goal to help you with this.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER and never again miss any of our yoga blogs again.