K-DEER Stripe legging in Morgan Stripe
The K-DEER Stripe leggings are extra long yoga leggings with flattering fit. Camel toes are history with these fashionable yoga leggings, due to the original K-DEER flat front seam and the innovative special inserted section at the inseam. And this inserted section makes the stripe pattern come out skinny and creates a maximum range of motion. Furthermore, the high waist covers the lower belly, to prevent any muffin tops. Justly, the K-DEER Stripe leggings belong to one of the world's most favorite yoga leggings. And now they are also available in the Netherlands.
Besides that the fabric feels like a second skin, it also wicks way sweat with ease, making this awesome colorful yoga leggings als great for intensive (hot) yoga styles. In the Morgan Stripe print, this yoga legging comes in a flattering pattern of purple and black stripes that make your legs look amazing.
|Size United States|
|Waist in cm||63-67||67-72||72-78||78-83||83-90||90-100||100-110||111-117|
|Hips in cm||83-90||90-98||98-105||105-113||113-121||121-128||128-136||136-142|
|Legging inseam cm flat (stretches up to)|
|76 (86)||76 (86)||76 (86)||76 (86)||76 (86)||76 (86)||76 (86)|
K-DEER is a true mindful yoga brand
Each K-DEER Stripe design is dedicated to a specific purpose.
The Morgan Stripe is named after the cousin of K-DEER's Founder and CEO. Morgan currently works in finance, a career path she embraced once she discovered her love for STEM (science, technology, engineering and math). As the mother of a young daughter, Morgan is passionate about breaking down the barriers girls and women face in education and career development more traditionally geared towards men. Morgan states, “I hope to change the conversation about women in these fields by my efforts and supporting the efforts of wonderful organizations that do the same.” With each purchase, a percentage of sales is donated by K-DEER to Girlstart - a growing non-profit, providing STEM educational programming to girls throughout the US in primarily under-served communities.
K-DEER pays a lot of attention to how they produce. The founder Kristine Deer wants everything to be right with all the K-DEER yoga clothing. Not only the look of this legging is fabulous. She also ensures that the printing process takes place as environmentally friendly as possible. And the leggings are made entirely in the US (New York and New Jersey) under good working conditions.
With a K-DEER legging you choose for a true sustainable and conscious brand!
K-DEER op Instagram
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- The K-DEER original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues: no camel toe
- Extra long: 76 cm inseam can stretch to 86 cm or scrunch at the ankle
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- UPF 50+ protection
- Fitting: check size guide. Meant to fit snug. Size up if you are between sizes at the hip area
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
- High-tech printed 4-way stretch fabric: 74% nylon / 26% spandex
- Made for sweaty yoga classes
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Made in New Jersey & New York City in the U.S.A.
- Print process under strict eco-friendly guidelines
Why we love the K-DEER Stripe Leggings
The Stripe pattern is elegant and supports good causes. Feminine yoga fashion that is produced sustainable and looks so flattering! The legging is extra long so that you could wear these leggings over the heels. And the special inseam prevents cameltoes!