Yoga Democracy Om Tank - Festival Denim
The Om Tank by Yoga Democracy feels extremely soft, provides flexibility without restriction and vibrant colors. Sustainably made by Yoga Democracy from recycled plastic water bottles and a printing process that is non-toxic and doesn't pollute the water Read more
Yoga Democracy - Om Tank - Festival Denim
When you’re looking for flexibility without restriction, look no further than our Yoga Democracy Tank! Designed with comfort in mind, they have combined thoughtful design details with a relaxed fit. This tank is so comfy, you may forget you have it on! Try layering it over the Yoga Democracy Bra for a more supportive feel.
Antimicrobial‚ Sweat Wicking, 4-Way Stretch.
Crafted with technical fabric that's breathable and sweat-wicking, to keep your skin cool during hot and sweaty workouts.
Meant to move. Sustainable.
Luxury USA made brushed fabric derived from post-consumer plastic including water bottles and fishing nets. 79% Recycled PET/21% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
Polyester fabrics printed using an eco-friendly, non-toxic dyeing process that produces fade-free, bleed-free vibrant color.
Made in good work conditions.
|65 cm||70 cm||75 cm||80 cm||85 cm||90 cm|
|30" (US size)||32" (US size)||34" (US size)||36" (US size)||38" (US size)||40" (US size)|
A heat treating proces is used to bake the colors deep into the fibers of the fabric. This avoids the white on stretching effect so common with other printed brands. This proces creates the super vibrant colors Yoga Democracy is known for. This printing process allows Yoga Democracy to print the yoga clothes without polluting the water, which unfortunately is common in the textile industry.
This material is very durable and retains its shape due to its high elasticity, even after wearing them a long time and several washes. In addition, it is very absorbent and keeps you cool and dry, even during an intense yoga class.
The use of recycled PET bottles results in a greatly reduced CO2 footprint and reduction of waste that ends up in the landfill.
- Yoga bra top
- Luxury Italian fabric derived from recycled plastic
- Eco friendly non-toxic dying proces that produces fade free and bleed free vibrant colors
- Flatlock stitching
- Sustainable production
- Quick-drying, elastic material
- Rated excellent for UPF protection (equivalent to UVB/UVA 40-50+)
- Made (handcrafted) in the USA (Cave Creek, Arizona)
- Model Stats: Waist 69 cm, Hips 102 cm, Bust 81 cm Height 180 cm, Wearing Size S
- Fit: normal fit. For more specifics check the size chart above
- High-tech fabric: 79% Post Consumer Recycled PET/21% LYCRA® XTRALIFE
- Washing instructions: maximum 30 degrees, do not tumble dry. For a longer life: cold wash program with little laundry detergent and optional a little bit colorless natural vinegar. Check washing instructions.
About Yoga Democracy
Yoga Democracy was founded in 2015 to offer a sustainable active wear alternative. Virtually all their products are produced in house at the Yoga Democracy workshop located in Cave Creek, Arizona. Yoga Democracy aims to produce 95% of their products using recycled fibers. They aim for a low water impact in their production and supply chain. And Yoga Democracy is almost 100% vertically integrated from design to dyeing to sewing to order fulfillment; all carried out under one roof. This helps to keep their carbon footprint small and waste to a minimum.
- Made by free range people: made in good work conditions
- Sustainable fabrics that feel great wearing it
- Safe for you and others: OEKO-TEX® als Standard 100 toxic-free fabrics
Why we love Yoga Democracy yoga tops
The sustainable fabrics and production, the beautiful prints and flattering fit have a positive impact on the environment, everybody involved in the production process, while you can enjoy a stunning beautiful yoga top.