K-DEER Recycled Soft Matte Solid 7/8 Sneaker Length - Twilight Teal
The well-known K-DEER fit comes now in a very soft fabric made of recycled plastic water bottles. Sneaker length, rainbow gusset, high waist and super soft matte fabric. Made in good work conditions. Read more
K-DEER - Recycled Soft Matte Solid Sneaker Length - Twilight Teal
The well-known K-DEER fit comes now in a very soft fabric made of recycled plastic water bottles. Sneaker length inseam, rainbow gusset, high waist and super soft matte fabric. Made in good work conditions.
Introducing K-DEER's newly developed sustainable fabrication made from Repreve, nylon that has been recycled from water bottles. This technical, soft matte solid fabric has been developed to support all aspects of your active and daily lifestyle. Blended with spandex, this fabric is compressive, has full coverage and won’t pucker, pill or stretch with wear. With a dense construction, the no see-through fabrication is quick drying, UPF 40+ protective and will withstand years of wash and wear.
The K-DEER 7/8 yoga legging is sneaker length with a flattering fit. With K-DEER leggings we are happy to say that camel toes are history due to the original K-DEER flat front seam and the innovative special inserted section at the inseam. Furthermore, the high waist covers the lower belly, to prevent any muffin tops. Justly, the K-DEER leggings belong to one of the world's most favorite yoga leggings. And now they are also available in the Netherlands.
Besides that the fabric feels like a second skin, it also wicks way sweat with ease, making this awesome yoga leggings als great for intensive (hot) yoga styles.
This yoga legging is both amazing in as outside the yoga class.
K-Deer Size Guide
|Size United States|
|Waist in cm||63-67||67-72||72-78||78-83||83-90||90-100||100-110||111-117|
|Hips in cm||83-90||90-98||98-105||105-113||113-121||121-128||128-136||136-142|
|Sneaker inseam cm||64||64||64||64||64||64||64||64|
K-DEER is a true mindful yoga brand
K-DEER pays a lot of attention to how they produce. The founder Kristine Deer wants everything to be right with all the K-DEER yoga clothing. Not only the look of this legging is fabulous. She also chooses as environmentally friendly methods. And the leggings are made entirely in the US (New York and New Jersey) under good working conditions.
With a K-DEER legging you choose for a true sustainable and conscious brand!
K-DEER on Instagram
- Recycled: made of recycled plastic water bottles
- Very soft fabric
- Full coverage: no see-through
- Won’t pucker, pill or stretch with wear
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- The K-DEER original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues: no camel toe
- Sneaker length: 64 cm inseam
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- UPF 40+ protection
- Fitting: check size guide. Meant to fit snug. Size up if you are between sizes at the hips (area at the belly stretches easy with you).
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
- High-tech 4-way stretch fabric: 81% repreve (= recycled) nylon / 19% spandex
- Made for sweaty yoga classes
- Cold wash, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Made in New Jersey & New York City in the U.S.A.
- Process under strict eco-friendly guidelines
Why we love the K-DEER Leggings
This fabric is made of recycled plastic and feels amazing. Comfort and sustainability blend together. To make it even better, they come with the extremely flattering wel-known K-DEER fit. The special inseam prevents cameltoes! The legging has a 7/8 length long so that they would end just above your sneakers or are perfect is you are petite.
They are perfect both during and outside your yoga class. Beautiful feminine yoga fashion. Furthermore, K-DEER produces their designer high-tech yoga clothing with mindful values, eco-friendly fabrics and good work conditions.