The K-DEER Crop Cami is a staple in any wardrobe. This base layer style is double-lined in the front for more coverage and can be worn with or without a bra based on preference. Providing low-impact support. Read more
K-DEER Crop Cami - Black
The K-DEER Crop Cami is a staple in any wardrobe. This base layer style is double-lined in the front for more coverage and can be worn with or without a bra based on preference. Providing low-impact support, wear it with your favorite sports bra or alone for a comfortable fit.
K-DEER is a conscious brand
K-DEER goes for the complete yoga picture. Kristine Deer, together with a team of inspiring women, incorporates yoga values into her beautiful yoga clothing. For example, the printing process with which the high-tech 4-way stretch fabric is colored under strict eco-friendly guidelines for the protection of the water quality. These yoga bra tops are made in good working conditions in New York and New Jersey. And of course the fit is designed to flatter. Kristine Deer designs yoga clothing that looks beautiful on all body types, whatever size you have.
Size Guide K-DEER
|Size United States|
|Bust in cm||76-83||84-88||89-93||94-97||98-104||105-116||117-123||124-132|
|Waist in cm||63-67||67-72||72-78||78-83||83-90||90-100||100-110||111-117|
|K-DEER Bra tops - NL||65||70||75||80||85||90|
- Yoga bra top
- Crop top
- Double layered front
- Scooped neckline
- Light support
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- Made from K-DEER's signature moisture wicking, fast drying, American fabric
- Suitable for all yoga styles, including intensive, sweaty and hot yoga styles
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Fitting: check size guide.
- High-tech printed 4-way stretch fabric: 74% nylon / 26% spandex
- Wash with love, cold water and hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Made in New Jersey & New York City in the U.S.A.
- Print process under strict eco-friendly guidelines
Why we love the K-DEER Crop Cami
Simple design yet the perfect item to combine with almost anything. And so comfortable! Produced in good work conditions and colored in the right way to maintain the water quality.