The yoga leggings by K-DEER are very popular worldwide. Kristine Deer has thought of everything. From great designs, the most flattering fit, available in XS to 4XL, supporting charities eco-friendly fabric and made in good working conditions. Maybe you have already seen the famous stripe leggings at social media.
Kristine Deer, the designer and founder of K-DEER, has the desire to share those feelings of confidence, comfort and femininity with as many other women as possible. And that is reflected in these beautiful yoga leggings.
K-DEER also gives back to the community. Not only because of the high quality of their beautiful products. The fabric is produced in the U.S.A. under strict application of eco-friendly guidelines. They also show their authenticity and ethical (yoga) values in their Stripe leggings, which they use to generate awareness and generate funds for charities and non-profit organizations. There is actually a story behind each of the Stripe yoga leggings.
- 4-way stretch
- High waisted for a flattering, no muffin top fit
- The K-DEER original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable female fit issues: no camel toe
- Available in extra long (74 cm inseam can stretch to 79 cm) or sneaker length (64 cm inseam can stretch to 71 cm)
- Extra long: 76 cm inseam can stretch to 86 cm
- No outside leg seam, for a smooth, chafe-free wearing experience
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin' experience
- Lightweight, luxuriously soft feel
- High performance moisture wicking, fast drying technology
- UPF 50+ protection
- High-tech fabric: 74% nylon / 26% spandex
- Made for sweaty yoga classes
- Made in New Jersey & New York City in the U.S.A. in good work conditions
- Print process under strict eco-friendly guidelines
Once you have tried a K-DEER, you will experience that this is really another category in yoga leggings.