Vegan blueberry banana bread muffins
Do you also love banana bread? But would you prefer a recipe that is vegan and without refined sugars? This is my favorite recipe. In muffins because that looks even more delicious and is easy for take away as well.
Organic ingredients (+/- 8 muffins)
- 200 gram oat flour (or make it yourself from oatmeal in a blender or chopper)
- 50 gram almond flour
- pinch of himalaya salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 very ripe bananas
- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 75 à 100 gram frozen wild blueberries (or raspberries)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ tablespoon apple vinegar
- Muffin mold (greased with a little coconut oil)
- Food processor or (hand)blender
- Preheat the convection oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the oat flour, almond flour, himalayan salt, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl and mix the ingredients.
- Mix the bananas, dates and coconut oil with the (hand)blender or food processor.
- Stir the banana mixture into the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Stir the blueberries (or raspberries) into the mix.
- Mix the baking soda with the apple vinegar, so that it starts to foam. Stir this through the muffin batter.
- Fill the greased muffin mold with the batter.
- Bake the muffins in +/- 30 à 35 minutes until they are golden brown.
Let your delicious muffins first cool down. Enjoy!
Enjoy your habits today with love and light!
Never ever again miss anything from our yoga blog?
Do you want to implement more yoga lifestyle habits, step by step? To become more relax and create & enjoy your ideal life by heart? To live according to your intention? Your pursuit of happiness? It is our goal to help you with this.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER and never again miss any of our yoga blogs again.